Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Meeting Chaplain Strong

So I'm sitting at the O'Charley's in Lebanon waiting to have a face-to-face with my Chaplain Recruiter. About two years ago in this same restaurant I met my National Guard Chaplain Recruiter for the first time ... Ah, memories.

This has been a challenging few weeks in regards to my package. I've stayed on top of getting the required documents to the recruiter but inevitably when you have to share your fate with others, others may not have the passion for your dreams that you do. You'd think I'd learn. God's still teaching me a lot about faith and patience: faith that He will remain faithful to what he's called me to do and He will complete his work and patience with those who He has placed in my path on the way to finishing what He started.

Praying for his will to be done should be closely followed by asking for the grace and strength to be obedient to his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment